Adjustable, liveable, approachable—these are relaxed forms with fresh finishes. Small hardware details like screw-ends on the shade and backplate and crosshatched knurling on the socket add sophistication and depth to this fixture.
- Metal No.2 Collection
- Designed by Mark D. Sikes
- Fixture may only be installed as shown in picture
- Articulating arm wall sconce with turn key ball joint and twist design plug in electrical cord
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Aged / Antique Distressed Bronze OR Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 9.5 in W x 30 in D x 22.5 in H
- Backplate: 3 in W x 14 in H
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type T10 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MDS953-ADB, MDS953-PN GTIN806134884222, 806134884239 Catalog ID 25223858 Reference ID "Hudson Valley Lighting Metal No.2 Swing Arm Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 1698019246125)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Hudson Valley Lighting:
1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.