Designed between 1995 and 1996, the Maui chair was the focal point of design research in the nineties and is the first of a new era of single mold seats in material that has no ribbing, tracery, metal supports or reinforcements to support the back In 2012 Kartell gave it new appeal style- and price-wise and brought it back in a fabric-covered version (Kvadrat and Trevira) – with and without casters and arms thus increasing its rich family of colors and functions, able to satisfy the specific needs in the contract sector as well as in the home. Its elegant lines and practicality make the Maui chair an extremely versatile design, just as contemporary today as yesterday.
Designed by Vico Magistretti.
- Maui Collection
- Be designed to tribute Vico Magistretti, 2013
- Without arms
- Fabric-covered version
- Set of 2
- Available in various colors of Kvadrat Divina fabric
- Quick Ship
Materials Shell: Fabric-covered nylon.
Frame: Chrome-plated steel.
- Overall: 23 in W x 20.5 in D x 30.4 in H
- Seat Height: 17.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2896/EE, 2896/SS, 2896/DD, 2896/BB, 2896/PP, 2896/FF, 2896/CC, 2896/GG, 2896/MM Catalog ID 679445 Reference ID "Kartell Maui Soft Armless Chair Kvadrat fabric (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 373114448)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.