This is a collection of wall lamps with geometric designs whose main virtue is the rationality of its design and its ornamental free look. These lamps have been equipped internally with a silk-screened polycarbonate film to complement the high quality of the T5 fluorescent light source. The shape makes the lamps suitable for vertical or horizontal installation across the range of sizes in which the Manhattan is available. From its roots as a Barcelona-based family foundry to its evolution as an international design collective, Marset USA has been uniting innovative ideas and impeccable construction for more than 70 years. When Joan Gaspar became Marset's creative director in 1996, he introduced the Manhattan collection, a sleek, stylish and sophisticated family featuring a rectangular shape counterbalanced by an arc of opal glass. Available in two sizes with vertical and horizontal mounting options, this ADA-compliant fixture merges matchless versatility with minimalist styling, presenting every décor in its most flattering light.
Marset USA is a beautifully edited lighting collection that revels in subtle detail and maximal ambiance, resulting in luminaires that engage the senses and enhance quality of life through clean, contemporary design, innovative production techniques and flawless craftsmanship. The company integrates an ever-growing range of disciplines which result of streamlined, sophisticated lighting that infuses an environment with warmth and personality.
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Assembly required
- Chromed aluminum structure
- Diffuser made of silk-screened polycarbonate
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- UL Listed
- UL Listed
Materials Chromed aluminum structure.
Diffuser made of silk-screened polycarbonate.
- Overall: 4.5 in W x 2.6 in D x 25 in H
- Backplate: 4.5 in W x 4.5 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 24W 120V T5 mini bipin Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUA2005-006 Catalog ID 79228 Reference ID "Marset Manhattan T5 Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 174654449)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.