The Madame Easy Chair by Sika Design is a modern take on a midcentury-inspired design influenced by the 1950s. Designed by Nanna and Jorgen Ditzel, it's a beautifully contemporary chair that is still comfortable and cozy. The woven natural rattan accentuates the curves of the design in modern fashion. It's a sophisticated option as an accent chair in the living room or bedroom.
- Icons Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Technique: Woven
- Suitable for indoor use
- Knockdown/Assembly Required: No
- Commercial/Contract Grade: Yes
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Sika-Design does not accept child labour, respect human rights and complies with the SA8000 standard for social accountability
- Available in Natural color
Care Instructions: Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush.Designed by Jorgen Ditzel.Designed by Nanna + Jorgen Ditzel.Designed by Nanna Ditzel.
- Quick Ship
Materials Rattan, Art-Fibre (polyethylene). Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 34 in W x 32 in D x 30 in H
- Seat: 17 in W x 20.75 in D x 13.7 in H
- Arm Height: 24 in
SKUND-14-CU Catalog ID 25553246 Reference ID "Sika Design Madame Easy Chair" (Stock ID 1745043488813)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.