The meaning behind the name of the Fabbian Lumi - Baka Flushmount is two-fold. It means "snow" in Finnish and "light" in Italian. It is indeed white and soft as snow, the elongated form of its blown glass shade casting bright, evenly diffuse light in all directions. Designed by Alberto Saggia and Valerio Sommella. In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Lumi collection
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
- Made in Italy
- Metal supports
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Available in 2 lamp types: E26, LED
- Quick Ship
- Energy Star
Materials Diffuser in satin-finish white blown glass.
Supporting structure made of white painted metal or polyester reinforced with fiber glass.
- Overall: 13" Dia x 15.8" H
- Shade: 15" H
- Canopy: 7" Dia x 81" H
- 1 x 32W 120V E26 (medium base) Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 150W 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included)
- 1 x 17W 120V 1400 Lumens, 3000K, CRI 80 LED lamp (included)
- Dry location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F07E07 A 01, F07E11 A 01 Catalog ID 404690 Reference ID "Fabbian Lumi - Baka Ceiling Lamp" (Stock ID 352177877)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.