Density and simplicity make this ring of lights sing. Using a unique European technique, artisans inlay strands of brass in molten glass while blowing it into shape. These mouth-blown glass pieces suggest wine vessels; embedded within, the nearly dissolved brass strands create bubbles that glow with secret warmth once illuminated. Adding to this organic feel and echoing the bulb base is a cone motif reflected in both the holder and finial.
- Longmont Collection
- UL Listed
- Available in two combinations
- Available in Polished Nickel or Aged Brass finish
- Available in Clear Gold Mesh glass
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 25.25 in W x 25.25 in D x 20.25 in H
- Overall: 32.25 in W x 32.25 in D x 26.75 in H
Chain Length: 54 in
- 10 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 14 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 4725-PN, 4733-PN, 4725-AGB GTIN806134190507, 806134190521, 806134190491 Catalog ID 18770167 Reference ID "Hudson Valley Lighting Longmont Chandelier" (Stock ID 263552598025)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.