The Logan two light flush mount fixture in polished nickel or aged iron with milk glass features elegant curves with structured frames and clean lines, lending aesthetic balance and versatility to Logan lighting fixtures. The Logan family of products from TOB Thomas O'Brien for Generation Lighting mirrors Thomas' masterful design aesthetic of bridging traditional and modern styles. The chandeliers, bath vanities and sconces feature crisp, tapered shades atop Aged Iron or Polished Nickel hardware, while pendants are offered in a trending Matte White finish.
Designed by Thomas O'Brien.
- Logan Collection
- TOB by Thomas O'Brien collection by Generation Lighting
- Milk glass shade
- Mounting Process: U Channel Bar
- Connection: Mounted To Box
- Supplied with 8" of Black/White wire
- cETL Listed
- Title 24
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Aged Iron or Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17.3 in Dia x 8.6 in H
- Canopy: 17.6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Shade: 16.4 in Dia x 7.25 in H
- Wire Length: 8 in
- 2 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TF1012PN, TF1012AI GTIN0014817605655, 0014817605648 Catalog ID 33251520 Reference ID "Generation Lighting Logan Milk Glass Flush Mount" (Stock ID 4892016476205)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.