A light, ultra-streamlined chair, so representative of the minimalist and elegant style of its designer, Piero Lissoni. Made of a mass-tinted thermoplastic technopolymer, Lizz is manufactured in a single piece, using gas-blowing technology. Its name (from Liz Taylor) as well as the traditional chair proportions have been slightly "modified": it has a square contour, a wide seat and a low, wide backrest. Created for use around a table, it comes in a wide range of colors, including black and white. Its unique material makes the chair shock, scratch and weatherproof.
Designed by Piero Lissoni.Product Details
- Lizz Collection
- Made in Italy
- Shock, scratch and weather resistant
- Stackable up to six chairs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in various colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Colored thermoplastic technopolymer mass-dyed. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19.9 in W x 20.5 in D x 29.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17 in
Product Weight: 10.63 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 26 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 4868/09, 4868/07, 4868/02, 4868/03 GTIN8034105781863, 8034105780316, 8034105781887, 8034105780309 Catalog ID 52472 Reference ID "Kartell Lizz Chair (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 174262781)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.