Product InformationThe EYHOV expandable desk system is an an intelligent and innovative workspace solution. Scale 1:1 modular desk systems allow for both flexible and ergonomic configurations to expand your space requirements for your growing business. The workstation system is compromised of two building blocks, the EYHOV Single and EYHOV Double. From there, you can join these with accompanying components, accessories, and electrical options to create a seemingly endless arrangement of workstations. These contemporary workstations are ideal for both home-office and commercial office installations, with lots of flexibility including multiple linked desks with cable management accessories, LED task lighting options, accessory rail, privacy screens, accessible power outlets, and storage.
EYHOV grows as you grow, allowing each arrangement to be fitted, changed, and re-configured for a new office design that adapts to your changing needs. Form & function is further enhanced with Scale 1:1’s sleek, minimal design that encourages collaboration in a team environment. To balance work and play, Scale 1:1’s EYHOV Conference Table includes a snap-on ping pong net, paddles, and balls to transition work meetings into table tennis tournaments. Designed and manufactured in CA, USA with Greenguard certified laminate table tops.
Cast your shadow where you want your light to shine. Scale 1:1 is proud to offer Pablo Link Task Light with a special built in grommet installed direct on the desk. Link light transforms the classic pantograph task lamp into a contemporary work of art. With the most advanced LED lighting technology and the most versatile and functional counterparts, this light source keeps you awake, alert and keenly aware of the working details.
Scale 1:1's EYHOV Link Task Light transforms the classic pantograph task lamp into a contemporary work of art. With the most advanced LED lighting technology and the most versatile and functional counterparts, this light source keeps you awake, alert and keenly aware of the working details.
Link Task Light modernizes the classic pantograph task lamp incorporating the most advanced LED lighting technology to-date.
*For use with Eyhov work stations.
Designed by Peter Stahls.
- Eyhov collection
- Designed by Peter Stahls
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- 360 degree arm adjustment with variable height control
- Dual purposed shade / handle
- LED intensity is regulated by a Hi/Low switch incorporated into the lamp head
- Optical diffusing film provides for focused light control and glare free use when working alongside monitor screens
- Available in a variety of colors
- American Made
- UL Listed
Materials Stamped aluminum arms; Polycarbonate lens; Die-cast aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 8-22 in W x 6 in D x 19-36 in H
- Packaged Dimensions: 9 in W x 35 in D x 7 in H
- Product Weight: 4 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs.
Link Light lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of dailly use and uses only 7W of power
- RoHS compliant
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: LTLBK, LTLG, LTLTN, LTLSV, LTLW GTIN645338877452, 645338877490, 645338877469, 645338877476, 645338877483 Catalog ID 84595 Reference ID "Scale 1:1 LINK Task Light for EYHOV Workstations" (Stock ID 176850757)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.