Linescapes is a modular system that is completely changing the approach to high performance diffused direct and indirect lighting. The singular modules are connected by straight or 90 degree connectors, which enable rapid jack installation and a 360 degree rotation. The different elements allow the composition of direct or indirect continuous lines and edges through an opaline diffuser.
- Linescapes Collection
- Designed by Nemo Studio
- Vertical End Feed is used when ending a system on a vertical application
- Accessories not included, but are required to create full system: Canopy, Power Feed, Lighting Bar, Connector, End Feed (if more than one lighting bar)
- Accessories not included, but might be used in some applications: Linescape System Accessories
- Available in White or Black finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Polycarbonate, ABS. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 0.8 in W x 0.8 in D x 4.7 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: LSS CW6 51, LSS CN6 51 Catalog ID 15136207 Reference ID "Nemo Linescapes System Vertical End Feed" (Stock ID 81492475913)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $10.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.