A dining chair with excellent posture. While its seat and front legs are exactly perpendicular, the back of the Skram Furniture Piedmont No. 2 Chair has a distinctive forward tilt. The strength and sharp lines of the wood (oak or walnut) frame are complemented by the similarly strong yet supple woven leather seat.
- Lineground collection
- 7 Coat oil-varnish custom recipe
- Woven architectural grade leather seat
- Hand-rubbed low-sheen penetrating hardwax oil finish
- Available in 2 woods: Ebonized Rift White Oak, Natural Walnut
- Choose from 3 colors: Black Leather, Chestnut Leather, Tan Leather
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
||Made of rift sawn white oak or walnut.
Frame material: Solid timber.
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 24" W x 24" D x 34" H
- Overall: 18" W x 21" D x 30" H
- Seat Height: 18"
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 10 lbs.
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
Shipping Time: Ships in 2-4 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.