The Line wall lamp uses the special oval Pyrex glass to portray an essential, minimal image, yet at the same time which is strongly characterised. The generous size, the importance of the material, the partial polished aluminium coating, the existence of two light sources that diffuse the light both upwards and downwards, make Line a versatile product.
Designed by Francesco Rota.
- Year of Design: 2009
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- Wall lamp giving indirect light (up & down) in transparent oval Pyrex glass
- Structure and reflecting screen in polished aluminum
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Aluminum, pyrex glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.5 in W x 3.9 in D x 11.8 in H
- Overall: 5.5 in W x 3.9 in D x 16.9 in H
- 2 x 40W 120V 1350 Lumens, 85CRI, 3000K, G9 base LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
- Small: 8.7 in W x 6.3 in D x 20.1 in H
- Large: 25.2 in W x 8.7 in D x 6.3 in H
- Small: 5.5 lbs.
- Large: 6.6 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: OL-LINE-147-TR, OL-LINE-149-TR Reference ID "OLUCE Line Wall Light" (Stock ID 6623469010989)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by OLUCE:
1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.