L'Eau model stool with metal frame and technopolymer shell. Swivel and height-adjustable. Lightweight and practical stool with a distinguishing colorful and transparent shell featuring an eye-catching “water wave” pattern. The technopolymer seat has concentric waves just like ripples in water, that move outwards from the center. Technically advanced stool whose sturdiness is guaranteed by the tubular metal frame and the gas-lift column, while its lightness is provided by the non-weighted base. Swivel seat with ergonomic shape for great comfort. Oval footrest.
- L'Eau Collection
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- Gas-lift Adjustable height
- 360 degree swivel mechanism
- Rounded profile oval footrest
- Chromed finish offers great abrasion resistance
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Available in various frame finish/seat colors
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal seating frame, styren acrylonitrile seat. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.75 in W x 17.75 in D x 30 - 38.6 in H
- Seat Height: 22.9 - 31.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CB/1477_P77_P296, CB/1477_P77_P266, CB/1477_P77_P848 Catalog ID 31255757 Reference ID "Connubia L'Eau Swivel Stool" (Stock ID 4382989975597)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.