The Latimer Wall Sconce is the latest addition to Barry Goralnick’s Latimer series in his collection for Currey & Company. The backplate holding the sconce evokes antique machine parts. The tubular milk-glass shade is reminiscent of factory lighting, but the look is updated with clean lines and a clever armature, which easily unscrews for relamping. The metal on the wall sconce is offered in polished nickel and antique brass finishes. This wall sconce can be installed horizontally or vertically.
Designed by Barry Goralnick.
- Backplate Shape: Round
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Antique Brass or Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, milk glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5 in W x 7 in D x 20 in H
- Backplate: 5 in W x 1 in D x 5 in H
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type T Tubular Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5000-0141, 5000-0142 GTIN633306026759, 633306026766 Catalog ID 31353298 Reference ID "Currey & Company Latimer Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4395130421293)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.