Marc Sadler was driven by the desire to move beyond the known and find a new compositional language while shaping Slamp’s technopolymers. The delicate, delectable, and rechargeable Lafleur battery-powered table lamp is formed by heating Lentiflex® at a controlled temperature and then hand-molding it to create the blossom. The lamp has a magnetic base and comes with a complimentary metal anchor, fit to go under a tablecloth for a whimsical mise-en-place, or screwed into the wall, turning Lafleur into an applique.
Designed by Marc Sadler.Product Details
- Designed in 2019
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- USB/DC plug included
- Magnetic base and complementary anchor
- Battery duration: at maximum intensity around 6,5 hours duration, at minimum intensity around 60 hours duration
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Rechargeable Li-ion polymer cell 3.7 Vdc - 2500 mAh - Charge 5 Vdc, 1A
- ETL listed
- Available in Prisma finish
Materials Lentiflex and copper wires. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.4 in W x 5.4 in D x 10 in H
- Base: 3 in Dia
- 1.3W 150 Lumens, 2700K LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKULAF97TAVB000LE000 GTIN8024727080888 Catalog ID 32927533 Reference ID "SLAMP Lafleur Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4716909920301)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.