Like his Wassily and Cesca chairs, Marcel Breuer's Laccio Tables are critical to the story of 20th-century design. Breuer's use of tubular steel to define lines in space beautifully exhibited in these simple nesting tables revolutionized furniture construction and inspired many subsequent generations of designers.
Designed by Marcel Breuer.Product Details
- The Marcel Breuer Collection
- Designed by Marcel Breuer ca. 1925
- Four plastic glides snap into pre drilled holes on base of the table
- Top available in black, white and red
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the table
- Laccio Side Tables can nest over the Laccio Coffee Table
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in F1 - Black, F3 - Red or F2 - White color
Materials Top has MDF core with a smooth plastic laminate in a satin finish.
Base is seamless tubular steel with polished chrome finish.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 53.5 in W x 19 in D x 13.5 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 50T2-F1, 50T2-F3, 50T2-F2 Catalog ID 127212 Reference ID "Knoll Laccio Coffee Table" (Stock ID 196893657)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.