Drawing inspiration from traditional designs, but asserting itself with an industrialized craft aesthetic, the Krusin Table complements the Krusin Lounge and Side Chairs. Like the chairs, the tables leave no joint unresolved and no angle unconsidered, resulting in a subtle elegance that harmonizes with any setting.
Designed by Marc Krusin.Product Details
- Designed by Marc Krusin, 2012
- Top in laminate, wood veneer, Spinneybeck® leather and engineered stone
- 12 beech frame stains with catalyzed lacquer protective coating and a hand applied final wax coating
- 7 low gloss natural wood finishes in Oak, and American Walnut with low-sheen urethanecoating with conversion varnish top coat and a hand applied final wax coating
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
- Available in Ebonized Oak or American Walnut finish
- Available in various tops
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Frame is select American and European hardwood using dowel and mortise + tenon construction.
Oak and Walnut have low-sheen urethanecoating with conversion varnish top coat and a hand applied final wax coating.
Marble and glass tops are 0.750” thick with radius corners.
Tops rest within the frame Inset tops have threaded inserts to attach to frame.
Felt glides included with all bases.
Veneer and laminate tops are constructed with MDF core with solid lumber edges.
Leather tops are constructed with MDF core wrapped in select Riva leather.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 24 in W x 24 in D x 14 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MK13-G-OE, MK13-G-AW, MK13-MAS-OE, MK13-MAS-AW, MK13-MG-OE, MK13-MGS-OE, MK13-ME-OE, MK13-MES-OE, MK13-MG-AW, MK13-MGS-AW, MK13-ME-AW, MK13-MES-AW Catalog ID 361757 Reference ID "Knoll Krusin End Table" (Stock ID 337808741)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $85.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.