Clarence Mallari designed the Kingali Pendant with interlocking sections of natural Rattan enlivened by wrought iron in a New Brass finish. Aesthetically, this classic design would be right at home in the Villas designed in Palm Beach by Addison Mizner and John L. Volk, both of whom brought their Mediterranean Revival and Spanish Colonial Revival styles with a Bahamian twist to the southern coast of Florida during the early 20th-century. This rattan lantern is accompanied by a wall sconce and two sizes of chandeliers in the Kingali family.
Designed by Clarence Mallari.
- Kingali Collection
- Adjustable Height
- Canopy Shape: Round
- 13ft Gold cord color
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Natural/New Brass finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Rattan, wrought iron. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 25 in W x 25 in D x 19 in H
- Hang Height: 24.5-90 in
- Canopy: 6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Chain Length: 72 in
- Cord Length: 156 in
- 3 x 60W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G Globe Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU9000-0552 GTIN633306028128 Catalog ID 31369470 Reference ID "Currey & Company Kingali Pendant" (Stock ID 4401500717101)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.