KES is a modular seating system for furnishing outdoor spaces. The main objective is to create endless and articulated compositions; sofas, chaise and lineal and angular poufs. Either armchairs formed by individual elements or large islands as a result of the union of several parts. The most interesting feature in this project is the visible cut on the base part, which makes it possible to insert additional elements, such as backrests, armrests and tables. This cut becomes an architectural, decorative and practical symbol, which is distinct and useful, simple as well as complex, and of great worth in the interpretation of this product.
- Kes collection
- Designed by Gabriele and Oscar Buratti
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes slip resistant feet
- Assembly hardware included to join sections
- Available in various finishes
More Lacquered options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Gabriele Buratti.Designed by Oscar Buratti.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Made of polyethylene resin by rotational molding.
- Overall: 35.5" W x 35.5" D x 13.5" H
- Inside: (24.5" D x 24.5" D') x 7" H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A, 64004A Catalog ID 6434001 Reference ID "Vondom Kes Planter" (Stock ID 5374010693)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.