The Jazz lamps are now an established Vibia classic. Designed by Diego Fortunato, the lamp is defined by its organic and pure forms. With Jazz, Vibia offers a complete collection with the inclusion of floor lamps, table lamps and pendant lights. The finishes of the Jazz lamps include white, red or black lacquer. Vibia also provides the option to customize the Jazz lamps to match any interior design requirements.
Design by Diego Fortunato. Made in Spain by Vibia. This sleek contemporary designed pendant is finished with a high gloss white, black or red lacquer over a durable polyurethane body. The design is available in two impressive statement making scale.
Designed by Diego Fortunado.Product Details
- Jazz Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- Driver included: 120V 50/60Hz, Efficiency: 3%, Total Flux: 850.00, Maximum value: 150.52
- cETLus Listed
- Available in Beige D1 color
Materials Glass diffuser, polyurethane rigid foam body, steel ceiling rose. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 10.25 in Dia x 25.25 in H
- Hang Height: 157 in
- Canopy: 6.75 in Dia
- 1 x 8W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU1336-25 Catalog ID 72099 Reference ID "VIBIA Jazz Small Pendant" (Stock ID 176866757)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.