This sectional is part of the classic Jane Series. It has been cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the left OR the right, depending on your floorplan. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base for all fabrics. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Jane collection
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only)
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look
- Available in various colors
- Choose between 2 base options: stainless steel or walnut
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
||Brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners or solid wood, walnut finish perimeter base.
- Overall: 103" W x 72" D x 30" H
- Arm Height: 24"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Depth: 23"
- Box 1: 69" W x 37" D x 26" H
- Box 2: 75" W x 38" D x 26" H
- Box 1: 130 lbs.
- Box 2: 124 lbs.
Shipping Time: Ships in 3-5 business days. Please note: Totem Storm / Walnut will begin shipping 03/24/2017.
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request up to 7 swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
As provided by Gus:
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric
1 year warranty on bed frames and mechanisms
5 year warranty on leather
1 year warranty on case goods and dining
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.