The Jamz collection has all the flavor of an era: the sound of jazz clubs, the forms inspired by art deco and the aroma of creativity, rhythm and vitality that characterized a few years of great personality. A unique selection of hanging, standing and reading lamps. The combination of brass and porcelain lithophones, with a choice of three different models, recalls the shape of the jazz instruments. The customization of the lamps symbolizes the free essence of this music, allowing improvisation for custom creations. Refined shape lamps in white porcelain with gold, copper or black metals in which light and craftsmanship come together to create different atmospheres.
- Jamz Collection
- Country of Origin: Spain
- UL listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Copper, Black or Gold color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Porcelain, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.5 in W x 22.75 in H
- 1 x 4W 430 Lumens, 2700K, E12 (candelabra base) LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01023950, 01023944, 01023947 GTIN737859239502, 737859239441, 737859239472 Catalog ID 30444009 Reference ID "Lladro Jamz Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4349020602413)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.