Solid wood chair with two-tone seat.
The main feature of this chair is the two-tone technopolymer shell: the front part of the seat in glossy white and the rear part available in various colors. The oval holes in the backrest lend a harmonious effect to the chair. The 4-leg base is made of solid beech wood.
Colorful and modern, the JAM W chair adapts well to different settings: perfect in your dining room or in a lounge bar. Choose it in the configuration you prefer.
Designed by Archirivolto.
- Jam Collection
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- FSC certified
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Available in P851/P799 White and Transparent Orange Plastic seat finish
- Available in P02 Bleached Beech Wood, P12 Smoke Ash Wood OR P201 Walnut Beech Wood frame
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Wooden frame with metal footrest and monoblock two-tone seat in technopolymer. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18.75 in W x 21.4 in D x 32.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CB/1486_P02_P799-P851, CB/1486_P12_P799-P851, CB/1486_P201_P799-P851 GTIN805864455207, Catalog ID 24680227 Reference ID "Connubia Jam W Chair" (Stock ID 1570147565613)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.