Inspired by antlers Beth saw in Jackson Hole, designer Beth Webb searched high and low across the country for the ideal antler to emulate. Drawn to its organic, amorphous and sculptural form, she had an antler cast and transformed into a sconce. From the polished nickel back plate to the white linen shade, the Jackson Sconce has a modern mélange of materials that could live as well in a Tribeca loft as on the wall of a Montana lodge. Pair the two versions for a symmetrical look.
Designed by Beth Webb.
- Jackson Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL/cUL Listed
- 1 ft of SVT cord in Clear/Silver color
- Available in Left or Right orientation
- UL Listed
Materials Iron, linen, resin. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14 in W x 5.5 in D x 27 in H
- Cord Length: 12 in
- 2 x 60W 110-120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DW49010-463, DW49004-463 GTIN796505474117, 796505474025 Catalog ID 34961060 Reference ID "Arteriors Jackson Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 5087531696173)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.