Inspired by antlers Beth Webb saw in Jackson Hole, she searched high and low across the country for the ideal antler to emulate. Drawn to its organic, amorphous, and sculptural form, she had an antler cast and transformed into a majestic table lamp. From the polished nickel accents to the white linen drum shade, the Jackson Lamp has a modern mélange of materials that could live as well in a Tribeca loft as on the wall of a Montana lodge.
Designed by Beth Webb.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Lamp bottom: Closed bottom no felt
- Nickel on/off pull chain switch at socket
- 10 ft of SPT-2 cord in Taupe Fabric color
- Wireway position: Bottom of lamp body / back of lamp base
- UL/cUL Listed
- Available in Matte White finish with Off-white Linen shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Iron, resin, linen. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18 in Dia x 31.5 in H
- Shade: 18 in Dia x 11 in H
- Body: 10 in W x 10 in D x 20.5 in H
- Foot Print: 10 in W x 10 in D
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 2 x 60W 110-120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUDW49009-462 GTIN796505474056 Catalog ID 34961067 Reference ID "Arteriors Jackson Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5087531728941)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.