The next chapter in the story of a successful launch: the unique design of InfraStructure EVO by Vincent Van Duysen evolves with new light elements that allow for dramatic, yet subtle improvements in the versatility of the original. The advanced connection system now combines both vertical and horizontal components to create three-dimensional configurations in infinite variations with a linear, disc, and cone-shaped modules, allowing the designer to move up, down, or diagonally with light.
Designed by Vincent Van Duysen.
- Infra-Structure EP2 Collection
- Designed in 2020
- Suitable for indoor use
- Dimmable with a 0 - 10V dimmer
- UL Listed
- cULus Listed
- Available in Black or White finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Extruded and spin-formed aluminum, opal polycarbonate extruded. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 23.8 in W x 44.5 in H
- Canopy: 5.6 in Dia
- 1 x 40W 120-277V 1529 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 03.8460.14, 03.8460.40 Catalog ID 38484974 Reference ID "FLOS Infra-Structure EP2 Single Panel Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5280586956845)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.