Metal and plastic stool.
The main feature of this stool is the aesthetics of the shell, with a diamond-effect, through which the designer wished to recreate that game of transparencies and crystalline formation typical of ice. The seat, with ergonomic lines, is made from technopolymer while the 4-star base is in thin tubular steel.
A colorful and modern stool, suitable for a variety of uses at home or in bars.
Designed by Archirivolto.
- Ice collection
- Designed by Archirivolto
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- With footrest
- Available in Chromed Metal or Satin Finished Steel Metal frame
- Available in P266 Smoke Grey Transparent Plastic or P848 Clear Transparent Plastic seat
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal frame.
Monoblock seat in plastic.
- Overall: 16.4 in W x 16.75 in D x 38.6 in H
- Seat Height: 31.5 in
- Box 1: 33 in W x 17 in D x 19 in H
- Box 2: 6 in W x 17 in D x 20 in H
- Box 1: 11 lbs.
- Box 2: 5 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CB/1050_P77_P266, CB/1050_P77_P848, CB/1050_P95_P266, CB/1050_P95_P848 GTIN805864313392, 805864313392, 805864313408, 805864313408 Catalog ID 8065831 Reference ID "Connubia Ice Barstool" (Stock ID 6042732677)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.