The Robert Abbey Design Team: Robert Abbey partners with some of the top designers in home furnishings and interior design. Plus they have their own state of the art design studio in n picturesque western North Carolina and a team of designers dedicated to creating the most trend right designs with the highest quality standards at the best prices possible.
Designed by Robert Abbey Team.
- Hudson Collection
- Designed by Jonathan Adler for Robert Abbey
- Suitable for indoor use
- Direct wire only
- Switch Type: Hi-Lo Pull Chain
- Switch Location: Socket
- Cord Color: Silver
- cULus Listed
- Available in Polished Nickel or Deep Patina Bronze finish
- Available in White Marble Accents / Oyster Linen shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Linen, marble. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17 in Dia x 30 in H
- Shade Top: 16 in Dia
- Shade Bottom: 17 in Dia
- Shade Down Side: 10.5 in
- Base: 7.4 in Dia x 1 in H
- 2 x 150W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: S215, Z215 GTIN8322858651, 8322836147 Catalog ID 33215556 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Hudson Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4882903629869)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.