Working at the intersection between design, materials development and innovative production processes, all of the light diffuser materials in ANGO lights have their own character. The materials are often “found” natural ones or a composite / natural material developed by experimentation. ANGO observes and investigates what’s possible with sometimes accidental or unpredictable outcomes. The branches of the mulberry shrubs are harvested in the autumn, and the innermost (white) layer of bark is stripped from the timber and boiled in a mixture of water and soda ash. The strips are then beaten by hand until they have been well separated. The diffuser is formed by hand sewing the prepared clusters of fiber to a cotton grid affixed to the stainless steel base structure.
- Handmade in Bangkok, Thailand
- Local, natural materials and low impact/low energy production process
- 9 feet 10 in adjustable cord
- Cloth-covered, shade ring electrics (white) are included
- UL Listed
- Available in Natural color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Mulberry bark, stainless steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12.5 in Dia x 9 in H
- Canopy: 5.5 in Dia x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 118 in
- 1 x 20W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19, 2700-3000K LED lamp (not included)
SKUAW-CL16067 Catalog ID 17825128 Reference ID "ANGO Heavenly Pendant" (Stock ID 251123597321)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.