Hazy Day is the outcome of a delicate study of light and how it diffuses, inspired by that time of day when the sun has not yet come up and the light of the sky is filtered through the haze. As a hanging lamp, the opal glass ball fades from a sandy mattee to a shiny transparent finish at the small curvature that rounds out the lampshade. This detail breaks up the essential geometry of the sphere and harkens back to the technical procedure of glassblowing, the technique used to craft it. From certain vantage points, the downward-shifted position of the bulb and the bottom curvature generate a provocative sense that there is a double source of light.
Designed by Uli Budde.
- Designed in 2014
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly Required
- A blown glass globe that fades from a sandy gradation to transparency; The lower part of the glass ends in a transparent curvature that shows glimpses of the
- Transparent electrical cord
- cULus Listed
- Available in two sizes
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials A blown glass globe that fades from a sandy gradation to transparency.
The lower part of the glass ends in a transparent curvature that shows glimpses of the bulb.
White matte metal supports.
- Overall: 12.6 in Dia x 90.2 in H
- Shade: 12.6 in Dia x 9.2 in H
- Overall: 17.3 in Dia x 93.7 in H
- Shade: 17.3 in Dia x 12.8 in H
Cord Length: 79.2 in
- 1 x 14W 120V E26 (medium base) globe Compact Fluorescent (not included)
- 1 x 23W 120V E26 (medium base) globe Compact Fluorescent OR
- 1 x 7W 120V E26 (medium base) globe LED (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A663-005, A663-006 Catalog ID 1242533 Reference ID "Marset Hazy Day 1 Light Pendant" (Stock ID 421910952)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.