This version of the d’Hauteville concrete counter chair incorporates wooden feet for a warmer look and feel. The balance between brutalism and elegance is still present. The wooden feet are made of birch plywood. The concrete shell of the seat perfectly matches body’s curves. It’s very soft to the touch and extremely comfortable. Caress the outside of the seat and you will understand that the brutality of the first creative intention remains intact.
- Hauteville Collection
- Suitable for interior use
- Set of 4 plywood feet
- Do not stand on it
- Finish: Natural concrete look
- Available in Light Grey color with Raw plywood feet
Designed by Henri Lavallard Boget.
- Do not use abrasive materials or solvents on surface
- Apply protective wax or oil regularly
- Quick Ship
Materials Glass fiber reinforced concrete, birch plywood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17.9 in W x 17.7 in D x 30.5 in H
- Seat Height: 26.4 in
- Box 1: 22.8 in W x 20.5 in D x 14.2 in H
- Box 2: 27.2 in W x 3.5 in D x 2.8 in H
- Box 1: 28.22 lbs.
- Box 2: 3.25 lbs.
SKUDL-09187-PL-007 GTIN3760195862650 Catalog ID 27863446 Reference ID "Lyon Beton Hauteville Counter Chair with Plywood Feet" (Stock ID 3895660576813)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
Contact Customer Service