The Tribeca series is a mix of lamps, pendants and chandeliers, all inspired by New York City glamour in the late 1930’s. The name Tribeca refers to a very popular part of New York on lower west Manhattan, the triangle below Canal Street. The various shapes and designs in the Tribeca series were created in an inspiring creative process where Søren Rose Studio travelled the States searching for beautiful old lamps and reusable parts. All the parts were separated, rated and arranged, and then gathered again, mix and match style, until these new and much bolder designs appeared. This feature, in combination with the elegant details and the glamorous feel, makes a Tribeca lamp a retro-chic piece of art.
Designed by Søren Rose Studio.
- Designed by Søren Rose
- In-line dimmer
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Black or Brass finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Powder coated steel, brass.
- Overall: 19.7 in W x 33.5 in H
- Cable Length: 196 in
- 5 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: Set-1970539-TR-MA, Set-1970839-TR-MA GTIN5709262979073, 5709262979080 Catalog ID 6697604 Reference ID "Menu Harrison Chandelier" (Stock ID 5454929733)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.