The Criss-Cross series was created from a strong desire to blend art with lighting. It is a sculptural piece that is composed of cut steel rod carefully arranged and welded in a seemingly random pattern.
The Halo Criss-Cross Chandelier is a minimal hanging pendant internally lit by a warm white dimmable LED strip and installed with a custom Criss-Cross diffuser.
- Criss-Cross Collection
- Country of origin: Canada
- Bulb: LED warm white strip with dimmable driver
- Recommended applications: Entry, kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, hallway
- Dimmable driver included
- Type of light output: Diffused
- ETL Listed
- Available in various finishes
Cleaning and Care Instruction: Dust surfaces with a dry soft cloth.Designed by Zac Ridgely.Product Details
Materials Cold rolled steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Shade: 36 in Dia x 3 in H
- Diffuser: 38 in Dia x 6 in H
- Cable Length: 48 in
- 1 x 41.4W 24V 3102 Lumens LED lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2MOD-CC-HA-CH-111NP, 2MOD-CC-HA-CH-107B, 2MOD-CC-HA-CH-110CP, 2MOD-CC-HA-CH-108GMG, 2MOD-CC-HA-CH-102AW, 2MOD-CC-HA-CH-112BRZ Catalog ID 12034616 Reference ID "Ridgely Studio Works Halo / Criss-Cross Chandelier" (Stock ID 9104206921)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.