Barba Corsini's modern and classic design philosophy is echoed in the architectural H2O Table Lamp, designed by Corsini together with Joaquim Ruiz Millet. With its distinctive style and inspiration taken from Corsini's iconic PD2 Floor Lamp, the H2O light brings life and character to any interior space.
Barba Corsini was in 1955 assigned to remodel the attics of the prominent Antoni Gaudi landmark La Pedrera. Used as a laundry room and a storage area, Corsini transformed the space into 13 modern apartments. To complete the architectural experience, Corsini specifically designed and decorated the apartments with his own designs, inspired by the characteristic appearance of the building.
In 1991, it was decided that the loft space of La Pedrera should be restored according to the original conception of Gaudi. The interior made by Corsini was torn down and most of it thrown away. During the renovation, the architect and gallerist, Joaquim Ruiz Millet, discovered the PD2 Floor Lamp and saved it from being thrown in the trash. Ruiz Millet started to collaborate with Corsini and his designs, and recreated the original pieces, specifically in order to support rescuing his work, make it more known and available for the public.
Designed by Barba Corsini & Joaquim Ruiz Millet.
- H2O Collection
- Designed in 2009
- Suitable for indoor use
- Black fabric wire for Black Semi Matt and Nickel finish, White fabric wire for others finishes
- Luminaires accepted for mounting on a flammable base
- Supply voltage: AC power
- cULus Listed
- Available in various finishes
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, fabric. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.1 in Dia x 13 in H
- Cord Length: 78.7 in
- 42W max 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10013036, 10013035, 10013037, 10043302 GTIN5710902000439, 5710902000453, 5710902000446, 5710902000477 Catalog ID 36450347 Reference ID "Gubi H2O Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5171839303725)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.