The GT Lounge Chair was designed by Greta M.Grossman in 1949 and with its sleek and feminine lines, it beautifully expresses the influence that Scandinavian design had on her. Designed for comfort as well as aesthetics, her timeless lounge chair has a feminine and light silhouette that is supported with elegant slender legs, which is a true signature for Greta M. Grossman’s designs. The GT Lounge Chair, which she showcased at her prestigious Los Angeles store on Rodeo Drive with which she used to decorate many of the homes she designed, was like most of her furniture custom built or produced in exceptionally small numbers.
- Fully upholstered
- Black - powder coated
- Available in Black base finish
- Available in Dedar Sinequanon 028 fabric color
For cleaning the upholstered surface, first try to brush off the dirt gently. If this is not enough then vacuum the surface.
If further cleaning of the padding is needed, a stain remover is recommended. The cleaning has to be gentle and must always be tested on the most invisible area of the surface before the actual cleaning. Avoid blotches by gentle, circular rubbing towards the stain.
To avoid stains, quickly remove the dirt with a piece of absorbing household wipe and clean with water and colorless washing-up liquid.Do not use the following products for the padding:
Designed by Greta M. Grossman.Product Details
- Undiluted cleaning liquids
- Soap for hard surfaces
Materials Solid pinewood, plywood, precovered chipboard and fabric. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 27.6 in W x 31.5 in D x 27.6 in H
- Seat Height: 13.4 in
- Seat Depth: 24 in
Product Weight: 27.8 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 35.77 lbs.
SKUGT-U-Lounge-Black-DedarSinequanon028 Catalog ID 28987165 Reference ID "Gubi GT Upholstered Lounge Chair" (Stock ID 4013222068269)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.