The Foscarini Gregg Ceiling or Wall Light is a luminous modern design, with a form reminiscent of a large pebble, its surface polished by water. The pure volume of this modern ceiling or wall light makes it a striking lighting fixture, its asymmetric shape changing, depending on the viewer’s vantage point. Gregg’s warm, uniform light is a result of its blown glass diffuser, which is given a white satin finish. The fully closed glass diffuser prevents bright light, replacing it with a nuanced glow that disperses equally in all directions. Available in three different sizes, the Foscarini Gregg family of modern lighting fixtures consists of suspension light, as well as table, ceiling, wall, and floor lamp versions, making the Foscarini Gregg collection one of the most versatile lighting designs around. Both functional and decorative, the Foscarini Gregg Ceiling or Wall Light is an elegant addition to any interior space, whether installed as a single unit, or arranged as a grouping.
Designed by Ludovica Palomba.Designed by Ludovica Palomba + Roberto Palomba.Designed by Roberto Palomba.
- Gregg Collection
- Part of Mix & Match Collection
- Designed in 2007
- Made in Italy
- May be mounted on wall or ceiling
- Wet Rated: Suitable for outdoor use
- cULus Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in White, Gold or Graphite finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials White satin finish hand blown diffuser achieved using glass blowing procedure without turning the glass in the mold (referred to as "stationary"), subject to immersion in acid.
The glass in the medium version is incorporated with a matt transparent injection molded polycarbonate ring nut, which is in white polycarbonate in the small version.
Wall fitting in epoxy powder coated metal and matt injection molded transparent polycarbonate lamp holder support.
- Overall: 5.1 in W x 4.3 in D x 4.75 in H
- Overall: 12.2 in W x 10.25 in D x 10.6 in H
- 1 x 25W 120V G9 base, type JCD Halogen lamp (not included)
- 1 x 100W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Wet Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1680052 10 UL, 168005 10 UL, 1680052G-10UL, 1680052N-10UL, 168005G-10UL, 168005N-10UL Catalog ID 1204968 Reference ID "Foscarini Gregg Outdoor Wall or Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 415064796)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.