Created in the Color Field tradition of the 1940s, the Graduation Chandelier is a large-scale piece that would hold its own in a boldly designed interior. Wide rings of wrought iron in blue are accentuated by small exterior squares as a sophisticated design detail. The interiors of the rings have been treated to a contemporary gold finish to enhance the glow of the illumination. The Japanese-inspired fixture is included in the Hiroshi Koshitaka Collection.
- Graduation Collection
- Adjustable Height
- Canopy Shape: Round
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Blue / Contemporary Gold Leaf / New Gold Leaf finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Wrought iron. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 20 in Dia x 35 in H
- Hang Height: 41.5-109.5 in
- Overall: 28 in Dia x 46.75 in H
Chain Length: 72 in
Cord Length: 156 in
- 6 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type B Torpedo Tip Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 6 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 9000-0499, 9000-0155 GTIN633306025271, 633306010123 Catalog ID 27850301 Reference ID "Currey & Company Graduation Chandelier" (Stock ID 3893393981485)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.