Glas takes the familiar image of industrial lamps used in warehouses and factories worldwide. A reinvented icon in the light of a new contemporary lifestyle, transformed into a precious and personal entity, transported into a timeless dimension. By day, by night: Glas is a lamp with a double life. When it is off, the superficial chrome-colored reflects the surrounding environment and objects like a mirror. When it is on, it emits a warm beam, with a retro feel, which is both directed and diffused.
Designed by Diesel Creative Team.
- Glas Collection
- Designed by Diesel Creative Team
- Brightness: diffused light
- UL Listed
- Available in White or Chrome finish
- Made in Italy
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Metalized or sandblasted blown glass, thermoplastic material and nickel-plated steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 21.75 in W x 8.6 in D x 23.1 in H max
- Base: 8.6 in Dia
- 58.75 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 13W 120V E26 (medium base) (Ø max 1.9 in) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: LI0101 10 U, LI0101 78 U Catalog ID 1782927 Reference ID "Diesel Living with Foscarini Glas Table Lamp" (Stock ID 552525700)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.