Martí Guixe, a designer with visionary and unconventional conceptual look, has resurrected an old Kerman carpet, giving life to the mythical pictorial designs of birds, flowers, horses and deer that come and go... like ghosts. True to the curious simplicity and seriousness of the artist's works, Ghost is a rug that plays with shades of black and white, a mysterious blend of past & present. The noise and saturation of traditional drawing provides a contemporary twist, we moved to the fast pace of the scene, so old and yet so present. "Every day was a small part, sometimes painting at daylight, sometimes at night... The graphics arrhythmias reflected my different moods over 3 months of work, gives to Ghost a mystical element." Martí Guixé.
- Type: Indo Nepal
- Available in two sizes
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at 1-888-222-4410
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Marti Guixe.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Can be dry-cleaned
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- We recommend to take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner, if necessary
- Quick Ship
Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 79 in W x 118 in L x 0.6 in H
- Large: 118 in W x 157 in L x 0.6 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01GHO000BEI08, 01GHO000BEI05 Catalog ID 952119 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Ghost Rug" (Stock ID 396605040)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.