Garden City's adjustable sconces embody the tradition of ingenious American design. Restoration style shapes the industrial socket holder and rings the machined details on the cast metal backplate. We wire Garden City with an on/off switch, making it ideal for a bedside reading lamp or as a replacement fixture in historic homes that lack a separate wall switch.
- Garden City Collection
- Assembly required
- Install Orientation: Vertical
- Hi Low Off Switch at Socket
- Dust with a dry soft cloth
- UL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Aged Brass, Antique Nickel or Aged Old Bronze finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Brass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 9.5 in W x 10 in D x 11 in H
- Shade: 9.5 in Dia
- Backplate: 5.5 in W x 5.5 in H
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type G25 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Title 20
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 8320-AGB, 8320-AN, 8320-AOB GTIN806134022754, 806134022907, 806134022761 Reference ID "Hudson Valley Lighting Garden City 8320 Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 5281809825837)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Hudson Valley Lighting:
1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.