In the year 1913, Russian artist Kasimir Malevich painted a black square on a white background. Somebody referred to the piece as minimalism. And so a movement was coined. We think Malevich would approve of the G-Club, created by that master of design Marivi Calvo. Like the work of Frank Stella, Phillip Glass, Samuel Beckett and Raymond Carver, the Gea is art pared back to its bare essentials. Less is more. Embrace purity.
The G-Club, a part of the Gea collection, provides direct and diffused illumination. The pendants can be ordered with voltage-specific Philips Advance dimming ballasts or with universal voltage standard ballasts.
- Gea Collection
- Made in Spain
- Dimming options contains dimmable ballast
- The lampshades are available in 10 different wood veneer finishes
- UL and cUL Listed
- FSC Certification
- Available in various shade colors
Please note that wood veneers may appear different when light is on versus off.
LZF's real wood veneers are selected to reveal the best natural wood grain effects when illuminated and all have been sourced from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council - FSC. Nothing comes close to the beauty of these veneers as a diffusion material and no other veneer treatment gives the strength and the protection to the material without sacrificing the delicacy and suitableness that this natural material communicates when illuminated.
Photographic reproductions of the stained LZF wood veneers, either digital or print, are not necessarily a completely accurate representation of the actual stain color. Please use real color swatches for tone matching. LZF will not accept any requests for return based on selections made using photographic reproductions.
Since wood is a natural material, gradual changes in tone may occur over time. Furthermore, if the lamps have been purchased at different times, there will be differences in color and tone, particularly in the light colored veneers.
Care:LZF's eco friendly patented wood veneer finish timberlite® protects your veneer from breakages and allows for easy cleaning. Depending on the type of lamp use a feather duster, soft cleaning cloth or damp cloth for cleaning. On their the more delicate shades, made from wood strips, a feather duster or an air blower is preferable. In their more solid shades a damp cloth may be used. Clean only the flat surface of the veneer with the cloth avoiding moisture contact along the edge of the veneer.
Avoid direct sunlight or strong indirect sunlight on the fixture. Exposure to the sun changes the color of the wood. Please read all their instructions and recommendations on the use and care of the fixtures.Designed by Marivi Calvo.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Steel and wood veneer. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19.3 in Dia x 5.9 in H
- Canopy: 5.5 in Dia x 2 in H
- Electrical Cable Length: 96 in
- Steel Cable Length: 3 x 96 in
- 1 x 55W 120-277V 2Gx13 T5-Circular Fluorescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: G S MULTIV UL 20, G S DIM 120V UL 20, G S DIM 277V UL 20, G S MULTIV UL 21, G S DIM 120V UL 21, G S DIM 277V UL 21, G S MULTIV UL 22, G S DIM 120V UL 22, G S DIM 277V UL 22, G S MULTIV UL 24, G S DIM 120V UL 24, G S DIM 277V UL 24, G S MULTIV UL 25, G S DIM 120V UL 25, G S DIM 277V UL 25, G S MULTIV UL 26, G S DIM 120V UL 26, G S DIM 277V UL 26, G S MULTIV UL 28, G S DIM 120V UL 28, G S DIM 277V UL 28, G S MULTIV UL 29, G S DIM 120V UL 29, G S DIM 277V UL 29, G S MULTIV UL 30, G S DIM 120V UL 30, G S DIM 277V UL 30, G S MULTIV UL 31, G S MULTIV UL 33, G S DIM 120V UL 31, G S DIM 277V UL 31 Catalog ID 649699 Reference ID "LZF G-Club Suspension Light" (Stock ID 370187672)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.