The largest Bloom to date, this 16" diameter pendant is perfect for small dining tables. The Bloom is created from a single steel tube that's laser-cut, heated and expanded. The pendant sprouts from a steel stem to hang at the desired height.
Adjustable one light pendant with finish options.
- Bloom Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Handcrafted to order by skilled artisans in Vermont, USA
- Slope ceiling adaptable to 45 degrees
- Includes adjustable stem and canopy kit
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated for Bathrooms and Covered Patios
- Available in three piper lengths
- Available in a variety of finishes
- American Made
- UL Listed
Materials Steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16 in Dia x 13.4 in H
- Canopy: 5.2 in Dia
- Dropdown Length:
Short: 30-38 in
Standard: 38-53 in
Long: 51.3-74.8 in
- 1 x 100W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 137830-1010, 137830-1006, 137830-1007, 137830-1008, 137830-1009, 137830-1011, 137830-1004, 137830-1000, 137830-1001, 137830-1002, 137830-1003, 137830-1005, 137830-1012, 137830-1013, 137830-1014, 137830-1015, 137830-1016, 137830-1017 Catalog ID 17803900 Reference ID "Vermont Modern Full Bloom Large Pendant" (Stock ID 249737904137)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Vermont Modern:
Lifetime Limited Warranty when installed in residential setting.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.