The SENTIENT Foothills live edge walnut and glass TV/Media console is an original and unique concept. Its another timeless SENTIENT statement mixing nature’s live edge walnut slab supporting a tempered water white glass shelf. The use of the water white glass provides a clean view of the American black walnut slab with is striking graining, coloring and outer cream colored sapwood live edge. The combination of live edge hardwood and glass in this piece reminds us of a stream flowing through the banks and trees along the foothills of a landscape. With a clever storage drawer and the angled walnut pillars, this piece really does speak to the eye.
Designed by Nersi Nasseri.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Material: Live Edge American Black Walnut, Spalted Maple, Cherry or Oak / Tempered Glass
- One-of-a-kind Design considering the unique characteristics of live-edge slabs
Please note, this product option is made-to-order and may incur a longer shipping timeframe.
- American Made
Materials Live Edge American Black Walnut, Spalted Maple, Cherry or Oak / Tempered Glass. Specifications (inches)
Overall: 82W x 18D x 17H
Packaged Dimensions: 97W x 33D x 32H
Product weight: 200 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 350 lbs.
SKUsntfoothills Catalog ID 567137 Reference ID "Sentient Foothills Console" (Stock ID 359826505)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $750.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.