Long, curving, and looping, this steel base delicately balances itself between strength and airiness. The hand-carved solid maple top undulates subtly, its organic appearance harmonizing with the architectural structure of the base. Each table is designed, crafted, and finished in the USA.
- Saloom Occasional Collection
- Designed by Peter Francis, 2018
- Made in the United States
- The highest grade of solid maple hardwood tops
- Hand applied multi-step finishes
- High performance catalyzed conversion varnish top coat finish that is water and chemical resistant
- Assembly Required
- Available in Walnut or Nantucket finish
Designed by Peter Francis.
- Saloom recommends using trivets, placemats, and coasters to protect the table top from hot plates and water rings/extra moisture
- Table may be cleaned with a mild dish soap or wood soap and dried with a soft towel or cloth
- Avoid consistent direct sunlight since ultraviolet rays may change the color of the wood over time
- Quick Ship
- American Made
Materials Maple, steel. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 54 in W x 14 in D x 29 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 57 in W x 17 in D x 9 in H
Product Weight: 29 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 29 lbs.
SKUMKNI 1454 FLY-T-QS-NANTUCKET, MKNI 1454 FLY-T-QS-WALNUTCurrent selection: Catalog ID 21851040 Reference ID 1310847369261
Shipping DetailsShipping Time: Ships in 3-5 business days.Shipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Saloom Furniture:
1 Year Limited Warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.