The handcrafted metal body of the Firebird Chandelier forms a structure onto which their skilled artisans attached graduated crystals that form glinting ribs. Ian Thornton, who designed the silver chandelier, says the fixture was made to have a “tromp l'oeil” effect in that the arms seem to pass in front of and behind each other like crystal ribbons. The contemporary silver leaf finish adds to the luminous sheen of the Firebird.
Designed by Ian Thornton.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Mount directly to the ceiling
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Adjustable height
- 13 ft Silver cord color
- Canopy Shape: Round
- UL/cUL Listed
- Available in Contemporary Silver Leaf finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Wrought iron, crystal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 50.5 in W x 22.3 in D x 48.75 in H
- Hang Height: 55.25-123.25 in
- Canopy: 6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 156 in
- Chain Length: 72 in
- 6 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type B Torpedo Tip Incandescent lamp
- Dry Rated
Product Weight: 20 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 36 lbs.
SKU9000-0725 GTIN633306034617 Reference ID "Currey & Company Firebird Chandelier" (Stock ID 6638809907245)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.