Inspired by classic lanterns, the clean, geometric silhouette of the transitional Finnegan chandelier collection by Feiss features exquisite metal work and marries two new, contrasting finishes. The square tubing of the open frame in a New World Bronze finish is in dramatic contrast to the new Burnished Brass finish of the socket cups, which brighten and bring life to this mixed-material collection. This design will perfectly complement a wide range of décor from urban, eclectic loft spaces to clean, contemporary interpretations of Colonial or nautical décor to rich, European inspired space. This updated take on a classic lantern lighting collection includes a four-light, square chandelier, four-light tall foyer chandelier, seven-light linear chandelier, five-light linear chandelier, one-light mini-pendant light and a one-light wall sconce. The one-light wall sconce is Damp Rated.
- Finnegan Collection
- cETL listed for dry locations
- Available in New World Bronze finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6 in W x 4.75 in D x 17 in H
- Backplate: 5.5 in W x 16.5 in H
- Stem Length: (4)-12 in and (1)-6 in
- Wire Length: 8 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Location
SKUWB1826NWB GTIN0014817569711 Catalog ID 18847684 Reference ID "Generation Lighting Finnegan Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 263649886217)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.