A thick, concave die-cast aluminum backplate is crafted using an artisanal sand casting process to produce an inherently rough signature texture. The deep weathered zinc finish creates sharp visual contrast to filaments within the Edison-style lamping.
Designed by Sean Lavin.
- Fett Collection
- Unique sand cast aluminum backplate and shade features natural texture & deep weathered zinc finish
- Medium scale contemporary wall sconce light
- Fully dimmable LED and incandescent lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- Ships with choice of LED or incandescent lamp included saving you time and money
- Mounts up or down
- Can mount to either a 4" square electrical box with round plaster ring or an octagonal electrical box (not included)
- Dimmer type: LED compatible or triac dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Title 24
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Black finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.9 in W x 3.7 in D x 14 in H
- Backplate: 5.9 in W x 1 in D x 14 in H
- 1 x 3.5W 120V 300 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K, E26 (medium base) type ST19 LED lamp (included)
- Title 24
SKU700WSFETE-LED927 GTIN0008297365307 Catalog ID 11557096 Reference ID "TECH Lighting Fett Wall Light" (Stock ID 8995092617)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.