Fat, new upholstery range is designed to hug the body and allows for multiple sitting positions. The extreme simplicity of the components is a testament to form following function, whilst maintaining a humorous silhouette and a reductionist aesthetic. Quite a balancing act!
- Fat Collection
- Country of Origin: Lithuania
- Designed in 2020
- Meet the California Technical Bulletin 117 (CAL 117) fire retardant standard, which regulates upholstered furniture flammability
- Available in various fabric colors
- Use a soft damp cloth to clean the legs only, no abrasive agent
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Base: Steel, glass powder coat leg finish.
Upholstered molded foam:
- Mollie melton: 100% wool.
- Denim: 64% wool, 36% cotton.
- Micro boucle: 68% wool, 21% polyamide, 11% silk.
- Overall: 77.4 in W x 29 in D x 27.4 in H
- Seat Height: 16.3 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: FATSF03BLA_Micro Boucle Ash, FATSF03BLA_Mollie Melton Black, FATSF03BLA_Denim Coal, FATSF03BLA_Denim Llex, FATSF03BLA_Denim Ecru, FATSF03BLA_Micro Boucle Alabaster Catalog ID 37902827 Reference ID "Tom Dixon Fat 3-Seat Sofa" (Stock ID 5241479856173)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Tom Dixon:
3 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.