Inspired by the surprising strength of the apple crates he played on as a child, Frank Gehry created his thoroughly original collection of bentwood furniture. The ribbon-like designs transcend the conventions of style by exploring, as the great modernists did, the essential challenge of deriving form from function.
Designed by Frank Gehry.Product Details
- Designed by Frank Gehry, 1990
- Available with 36" or 40" top in ½” thick tempered clear glass or 5/8” thick textured laminate with clear solid edgeband
- The underside of each piece is embossed with the Knoll logo and Frank Gehry’s signature
- Round Table
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Clear Glass or Laminate White top
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Four bolts attach tabletop to the base.
Solid maple center column prevents cracking.
Arched base design allows ample leg room.
Constructed of hard white maple veneer strips, laminated 6 thick with high-bonding urea glue.
Thermo-set assembly glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors.
Clear plastic glides with matte frost finish included.
- Small: 36 in Dia x 28.75 in H
- Large: 40 in Dia x 28.75 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 95T-36-G2-GC, 95T-40-G2-GC, 95T-36-W-GC, 95T-40-W-GC Catalog ID 361721 Reference ID "Knoll Face Off Table" (Stock ID 337808669)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.