In the hands of Currey & Company's artisans, molten glass morphs into luminous creations, as is the case with the Eudoxia Table Lamp made of blue blown glass. The push/pull of the artist’s handling of the glass that creates the cut-outs in the body of this turquoise lamp is a skill hard-won. Sitting atop a clear optic crystal base, the blue lamp is fitted with metal hardware in a polished nickel finish, and the off-white shantung shade is held in place by an optic crystal finial.
- Finial Shape: Ball
- 7.6ft Silver cord color
- Switch Type: 3-Way Turn Knob
- Packed with
- Fixture Type: Portable
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Blue / Clear / Polished Nickel finish with Off White Shantung shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, optic crystal, metal, shantung. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17 in Dia x 31 in H
- Body: 8 in Dia x 16.5 in H
- Base: 6.25 in Dia x 1.5 in H
- Neck: 2 in
- Harp: 9 in
- Cord Length: 91.2 in
- 1 x 150W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKU6000-0520 GTIN633306027053 Catalog ID 31353237 Reference ID "Currey & Company Eudoxia Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4395129897005)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.